Sandersons UK provides an efficient, personal and bespoke service to Freeholders, Resident Management Companies and Right to Manage Companies within the South East of England.
Our aim is to make the business of managing your residential block as simple and straightforward as possible by taking care of, the often complex legal and regulatory requirements that come with being responsible for a block of flats. We appreciate that all blocks have differing requirements and we will adapt our services and fees to suit the needs of each client.
Our dedicated team will work closely with both landlords and residents to provide an effective management package, which includes but is not limited to the following services:
- Regular property inspections
- Collection of service charges and ground rents
- Preparation of service charge budgets
- Full accounting service and liaison with auditors
- Provision of service contracts
- Arrange maintenance, repairs and cleaning contracts
- Ensuring compliance with covenants in leases and Statutory provisions
- Responding to solicitors enquiries upon the sale of a flat in the block
- Facilitating the granting of consents for alterations, subletting or keeping pets
- Organisation of insurance policies- In addition we can also undertake the Company Secretarial duties where appropriate including
- Arranging and attending annual general meetings
- Maintenance of the statutory registers
- Ensuring the prompt filing of statutory information
- Providing members/shareholders with proposed written resolutions
- Preparing and issuing share/membership certificates
In addition to the above services, we can also advise on and help facilitate the lease extension and collective enfranchisement processes.
If you would like further details or would like to arrange a meeting with our senior block property manager please call us on 01622 688 677 or email us at email@example.com