Start your search

Contents insurance

Many tenants believe that their contents are covered by the landlord’s insurance, this is not the case. The landlord is responsible for ensuring that the building is fully insured and that the provider knows that the property is tenanted but that is the full extent of their responsibilities. You, as a tenant, are responsible for your own contents insurance.

 It is very easy to underestimate the cost of replacing all your possessions in the event of an extreme occurance such as a fire or flood. We recommend that all our tenants take out a contents insurance policy to cover their own belongings.

In our opinion, the relatively minimal cost of this type of insurance represents incredibly good value. In effect, you are insuring your deposit against accidental damage.

We have extensively researched the market and can recommend Let Alliance who offer a policy that covers both contents insurance and tenant’s accidental damage at a very competitive price. They also have an extremely good record with regards to claims and settlement and Nil Deposit options available.

Click here for an insurance quote

If only there was an agent who actually delivers what they promise!


Find out more

What our clients say

Client Reviews